INTEGRITY SELLING FOR HEALTHCARE SALES
The new normal of Healthcare sales requires fresh and distinctive sales skills and behaviours, and value-filled conversations with varied stakeholders. Integrity Selling focuses on the skills and ethical sales behaviours designed to forge productive and long-term clinical and non-clinical partnerships. In an industry undergoing unprecedented revolutions for both suppliers and providers, sales professionals must up their game.
Participants Will Learn:
- Techniques designed to drive favourable outcomes by changing the mindset of medical device sales executives from supplier to strategic partnership
- Value of asking thought-provoking questions designed to reveal specific customer needs.
- New ways to frame products and sell value
- Selling techniques designed to appeal to varied audiences, from physicians, to Value Analysis Committees, to Hospital management.
- Ways to maximize selling opportunities in spite of decreased access and limited time
- Effective methods for building trust, thereby ensuring long-term professional partnerships
- Importance of values, ethics, and beliefs, aka INTEGRITY
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
INTERACTIVE 1-2 DAY WORKSHOP
8-WEEK SUSTAINMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAMME
ADVANCED APPLICATION MODULES
WHAT MAKES INTEGRITY SELLING SO IMPACTFUL?
A flexible process for having an organised, sales conversation
Highly interactive course dynamics
Content may be customised based on existing sales strategies
Reinforced with 8-Week Sustainment and Accountability plus Monthly Performance Accelerator Modules.
Participants learn the value of thoughtful, ethical behaviour in professional situations, vs. the value of quick and easy sale
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
INCREASE IN PRODUCTIVITY AND SALES PERFORMANCE
IMPROVED EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AND RETENTION
STRENGTHENED CUSTOMER LOYALTY
SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON THE TOP LINE
"Reps are getting more time and having deeper conversation with their customers because they are asking better questions.”
REGIONAL MANAGER, MIDSIZED PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY