ACHIEVE! is a dynamic roadmap that will show you how to increase sales by rapidly accelerating performance and turning goals into reality. While some professionals are self-motivated, leaders need to create an environment where people have meaningful work and stirring goals. Achieve! provides a fast track for new hires and nudges seasoned professionals off plateaus. Everyone outperforms their personal best!
What Participants Learn:
- Tactics for planning and setting SMART goals, and removing roadblocks — whether emotional or physical
- The 5-Step Achievement System™ for expanding belief boundaries – a process for reaching higher goals
- Techniques for creating positive work habits, attitudes and environments that inspire innovation
- Compelling tactics for developing a heightened drive to achieve through laser focus and taking charge
- Emotional intelligence and communication skills that build trust and mutual respect
- How to increase sales by using strategies and tools for concentrating on goals, even while optimistically adapting to change
HOW WE WORK WITH YOU
INTERACTIVE HALF-DAY WORKSHOP
8-WEEK SUSTAINMENT & ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAMME
WHAT MAKES ACHIEVE! SO IMPACTFUL?
Simple process for setting and attaining goals previously viewed as unattainable!
Roadmap to advance to the next level of performance
Highly interactive course dynamics
Principles that unlock hidden potential and increase confidence
A framework that increases goal alignment and buy-in to the organisational direction
BENEFITS TO YOUR ORGANISATION
PREVALENT RISE IN INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM ACHIEVEMENT
INCREASE IN EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT THROUGH ENHANCED COACHING EFFECTIVENESS
ATTRACTION AND RETENTION OF HIGH PERFORMERS
NOTEWORTHY BUSINESS RESULTS WITH INCREASED PURPOSE, PASSION AND PERFORMANCE
"Our production has increased by 29%, and we have recruited 15 new associates. Clearly Achieve! has had a major impact on our results. Our agents have both goal clarity and a balance between their professional and personal lives. The interpersonal relationship between producers and managers has never been stronger.”