SALES TRAINING FOR BANKS IN NEW ZEALAND AND AUSTRALIA
CAPTURE UNTAPPED OPPORTUNITIES TO MULTIPLY YOUR BANK’S PROFITABILITY
We are the leading provider of ethical sales training for banks in New Zealand and Australia. The ability to actively listen to customers’ needs and provide value-added solutions improves customer retention while enhancing teamwork. Improve the overall customer experience by meeting your bank customers’ needs more quickly and efficiently.
Create High-Value Customer Loyalty and Trust
Product and service quality aren’t enough to build customer loyalty. Banks that consistently create strong, trust-based customer relationships—the kind that lead to next-level opportunities for growth—are those that:
- Develop and support their employees’ confidence, competence and commitment to creating superior value for members
- Make a needs-focused sales and service process integral to their culture
- Strengthen customer relationships
- Shift mindsets around service and selling
- Sales training that maximises sales performance
- Embrace accountability
- Enhance leadership and coaching abilities
- Align front-line and support staff around your culture
- Discover next-level opportunities for growth
Integrity Selling for Banking
While technology may be changing the playing field, it’s not what will keep your customers loyal. Now more than ever, your greatest opportunity lies in building value for your customers.
Integrity Selling for Call Centres
Call Centres are overcoming their outdated stigma of being cost drains, and instead embrace their new role as the company’s front line and emerging profit creator.
“I have been involved in many training sessions throughout my career but never have I found a greater ROI than Integrity Solutions. It is a common-sense approach based on building relationships and adding value rather than product pushing. Integrity Solutions will be a strategic partner of our organisation from this point forward because it is a natural fit with our culture and core values.”
ANGIE SIMPSON, VICE PRESIDENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES, COUNTYBANK