DELIVER A CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THAT ACTUALLY PUTS THE CUSTOMER FIRST.
In financial services, your best opportunity for deepening client loyalty—that critical driver of long-term growth and competitive advantage—lies in creating lasting value for clients. And loyalty comes down to two critical factors:
- Building trust by creating client-focused, values- and ethics-based dialogues and partnerships
- Leaders who support an ethical, customer-centric culture through coaching and leadership practices that emphasise the underlying drivers of delivering an amazing customer experience.
Advisors often struggle to differentiate their solutions and brand from the competition. Part of the problem is that they are ill-equipped when it comes to asking questions to uncover a broader range of client needs. As a result, clients fail to see value in the discussion, and advisors end up being dragged into price and product discussions too early in the sales conversation.
To move beyond presenting a single product or service, advisors need the skillset, mindset, processes and coaching to engage in discussions that bring to light needs a client might not even be fully aware of. That’s how you begin to create differentiating value.
Succeeding in today’s financial services environment will require your advisors and managers to step up to new market realities and create more value in the eyes of your clients:
- Shift underlying attitudes and beliefs about selling.
- Transform salespeople with the skills and behaviours they need to build trusted partner relationships.
- Develop managers into leaders who balance goal directness with people development.
- Create an environment where employees are challenged and motivated to perform at their higher levels.
Integrity Solutions financial services sales training helps you align your core values with your customer engagement and management approaches to increase individual accountability, strengthen client relationships and develop a reputation for ethics and integrity that will cement your competitive advantage.
A WINNING STRATEGY
Integrity Solutions financial services sales training equips advisors with a proven success roadmap to serve clients’ financial needs in a thoroughly altruistic, client-centric manner.
- Increase client retention and Net Promoter scores.
- Increase products sold per customer or household.
- Build a strong values- and ethics-based culture.
- Attract and retain high performers.
- Create a fast start for new agents/advisors.
- Help seasoned producers move past performance plateaus.
- Improve goal achievement.
- Increase leadership coaching effectiveness.